Thursday, July 3, 2008

My new routine


A new part of my precious daily routine will now commence as evidenced by this photo. If you read this blog chances are you know what I'm talking about.

Went into corner too fast. Pedaled through about half-way. Crashed. End of story. Thanks Lynn Samaratano, Murat and Bill Doonan for the help. Murat and Lynn both stopped for me and I want to thank them for making sure I didn't lie unresponsive on the pavement waiting to get run over by other bikers or eaten by Coyotes.

I feel really good on the bike though and hope to be racing at Wells on Sunday. I did Newton last week - a good race. I liked it. I also did Cox - a very hard race which is ancient history by now.

I've got to sign up for Attleboro, New Britain etc... I'm so psyched to race now. Its been a long time since I've been motivated. I hope my motivation keeps up! Gotta go.

2 comments:

team sam said...

Keep your chin up Boss! Racing will be fun again!

IMA said...

Hey I fell hard in that same corner at Bob Beal last year! I struck a pedal hard, kicked the rear tire in the air, blew it out when it landed! I have it on video! (check my blog- there's a link to my videos there) It ended my season, I was so badly cut up. Consider yourself lucky that your epidermal deletions aren't too severe. I salute your determination and enthusiasm in spite of the crash.