Sunday, June 8, 2008

Consecutive Posts

I'm into this posting thing lately. Today I woke up at 445 AM and could not sleep any longer so I decided to start my day. I felt pretty good actually - I had some work to do which I was glad to get done. I'm so much more productive in the mornings as opposed to any other time of the day.
Whenever I go really hard I wake up super early so this fits the pattern. I also had a splitting headache for part of the day which means I was dehydrated. So I didn't go up to Wells. I'm also have such a sunburn that even when I go outside into the sun it hurts. I decided to ride around Providence for a while. I did some east side loops for a while - then I went down to the Wickenden area because I never go down there.
The new pedestrian bridge is up over 195 and the gate is open and you can ride over it - although you are not supposed to I guess. The cop that stopped me watched me go into it, then watched me come out over it then decided to stop me. He was on a scooter and intentionally pulled in front of me with what one would call a siren. He was cool though and didn't give me a super hard time so I left on good terms.
I forgot how much I hate hot weather. We don't have AC at work. It will be like between 85 and 90 in there - the third and fourth floors will be hot as hell and I mean hot, sweltering, no escape hot. On a positive note, one of my favorite shows is on...Ice Road Truckers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anyone know what the F is up with the BW TT this year?