Monday, May 26, 2008

May the Road Rise to Meet You

May the wind be always at your back...
Because if its not the wind is going to torment you when you ride your bike. Mike and I did a good ride out towards the east. Lots of pollen out there today - I felt good in town but my eyes got really puffy, itchy and sore when I got out of the city and into the wilds of Massachusetts.
I raced at Stafford Springs on Saturday. Stafford was fun - the 3/4 featured a break which I guess broke up a bit in the end because of a crash amongst the breakaway riders? The P-1-2-3 was fun too...it was actually easier in some ways as opposed to the 3/4. The P-3 race was much smoother and faster. This race featured a breakaway of 4 very, very strong guys. Said breakaway did manage to lap the field with about 4 to go.
I might hit up Bethel on Sunday 12PM and 1PM race times- I'm probably not going up to Auburn, ME to race on Sat. although I might 57 miles at 12PM so thats a 7AM departure. Both might happen.

Brown graduated this weekend. This means there is a lot of free stuff to be found - trash night is tomorrow. I'm going hunting right now. I will post pictures of stuff that I find. Things I'm looking for that I don't want to buy and would much rather find:

1. Entertainment Center - preferably from IKEA and in great shape.
2. Books
3. Moped
4. Lamps
5. Braided rug that has not been pissed on.
6. Bookshelves

You never know what you can find out there

No comments: