Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tues. AM

I finally made it out before work yesterday. It was wet but really warm out - which made for a really nice ride. I stayed around town and did 5 efforts up the East Side Hill - Doyle, Waterman, Freeman Pkwy. My focus was to sprint over the 'summit' - which became a lung and leg searing attempt by the end. Of course, I rode the Cervelo with the now steel toeclips and my 'cycling' jeans with chamois underneath. I love my new, large messenger bag which can accommodate all the stuff I need for work - including work clothes.
It looks like rain, like a lot of rain for Sat. so I don't know about Plainville - although another Saturday on the trainer does not sound like much fun right now. Its a long season and too early to race in a cold rain 2 hours away.

No comments: