Sunday, December 14, 2008

Any Given Sunday

Had a great ride today - I went out towards the reservoir where I unexpectedly met up w/ Aaron from Providence. In total we got 3 hours in and I'm totally psyched about this. I've really got to trim down - I'm up in the high 180s which is way too much. How did this happen? So I'm hungry now but not overly so, just a little bit. I actually feel really good right now - legs not overly sore, knees don't feel as if they are 100 years old. The girl that checked me out at Stop and Shop was sniffling and I could tell had a slight fever (unless she just smoked a big fatty blunt). I hope she didn't pass on her infection - that would totally suck. There's a bad one going around work.
Going to South Carolina for next weekend to see the remnants of my family which should be nice. I think I'm going to rent a bike and do a couple rides - in sneakers and with bike shorts under sweatpants of course. I'll have to rent a bike from somewhere b/c I'm not bringing mine on the plane. There is really, really good riding down there - smooth roads that go on forever and ever. I am not bringing any cold weather gear even though I know better and should because it gets cold there sometimes. I'm excited to go to Atlanta on the 21st. We're going to catch a pro hockey game. Apart from this, I'm going to hike Sassafras Mtn. which is SC's highest point.

No comments: