Saturday, September 6, 2008

Glad

I'm glad that I did not register for Topsfield.  I woke up nice and early this AM ready to consider if I should get the bike and bike stuff ready.   It was pouring.  My dog - "Gus" who isn't afraid of squaring up with the biggest dogs wouldn't even go outside.  I want to post a video of him having a complete spaz when he sees another dog.  Maybe this heavy rain will stop - it looks like its supposed to on the radar so I can get a little road ride in and a run in also (on the track...hmm, maybe the Brown track with some stadium stairs work? - no running on roads yet).  Not sure if they are going to have Wells if this tropical storm moves in - which would kinda suck - meaning not having Wells would suck.  I think the tropical storm is actually kind of exciting in a novelty sort of way although it becomes far less exciting if our bike races are canceled because of it.   

No comments: