Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stolen Bike Alert

Someone stole my 1997 Specialized Stumpjumper between 11:30PM Saturday 4/18 and 10:00 AM Sunday 4/19. This bike is a dark blue "ghettoized" single speed conversion. The decals on the bike are yellow. It has a really old chain and no derailleurs. It has a 7 speed freewheel in the rear and a triple up front with only the middle chain ring usable. The seatpost is FROZEN and thus has no seat post binder bolt. Bike has 26x1.95 knobby tires. There is another bolt frozen in the right rear dropouts where a metal rack used to sit.

3 comments:

solobreak said...

Forgive me, but it sounds like they did you a favor...

IMA said...

LOL! Sorry Brendan but Nega Coach can say anything and whatever beverage I'm drinking will shoot out of my nose.
I hope you find the mofo who did this.. and the bike too I guess!

team sam said...

brendan

My city beater mtb was stolen also, it's a bummer. It was my beer bike, complete with rear paper boy baskets(sob). Your old mtb is still in my basement, do you want it back?