Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Early AM

Unless I wake up early...like 5AM I'm not getting any riding in for the next three days. Totally booked solid. This means four days of not riding Tues until Sat. I'm not exactly happy about this but there is nothing I can do about it. I could ride on Friday but a friend of mine is coming into town and I don't get to see them much. Its just four days so I don't know what I'm complaining about (as if anyone really cares anyway) but I was on track to make some serious progress, at least so I thought. Well, recovery does have some benefits I guess. I just got a project dropped on me, yeah its due Friday. Yeah, not enough time to do this right. I fucking hate not doing things right - its always a bad impression. I'm going to have to "invent" time which sucks to do because the invention of time is really the dereliction of things which normally are important.
*****It looks like its going to snow on Sunday - yes the first Ninigret pick up race. This forecast blows. It sucks. Doesn't make me happy. This should not make anyone in the bike racing community happy and in fact all aspiring bike racers should immediately frown and feel glum when reading the current forecast. Right now I'm lighting a candle and dedicating it to the weather gods so that the precip. will hold off until the PM. Right now its 70% of snow/sleet. Right now, this sucks.

No comments: