Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Bikepath

I rode down the bikepath after work today. The bikepath is a dirt path south of where that ice cream place is in Riverside. Its was really messed up down there. I rode down to Bullocks Point - there is a little neighborhood down there that isn't bad to ride in.

I actually got a flat from a seashell - tons of shells all over the path right down in EP where the path runs parallel to the bay.

I did cross the Washington Bridge adjacent to 195. The traffic was stopped dead. There is a bit of cyclocross involved though - some guardrails to get over on the Providence side. The fence there really doesn't stop you.

At home: pullups, diamond pushups, hanging leg raises and bicycles.

2 comments:

IMA said...

Holy smokes.. two team mates kick off their blogs in one day.. and I burnt all my comment matches over at Scott's new blog.. I'm tempted to copy paste it here word for word.. but seeing that I'm almost done and you'll go over there to read it anyway, let me just say congratulations. It takes big kahunas to put yourself out there on a blog. See you soon

Anonymous said...

this feels like its is going to be a really fun season. getting outside this time of year isn't always easy so drop me a line this week and we can plan some rides together for the weekend.